Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Onshape outage?

Stuart_TodStuart_Tod Member Posts: 56 PRO
I've just lost all my documents, and can't send a support ticket as the 'contact support' box comes up but is empty (no input fields). I was changing between documents, closed one and went to open another and there were none there! Is there an outage at the moment? (UK). Using Google Chrome, other websites all open ok so not the browser or the internet.

Comments

• sebastian_glanznersebastian_glanzner Member, Developers Posts: 398 PRO
    Looks like a lot of users have problems, I also don't see any documents at the moment.
  • NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,305
    Hi @Stuart_Tod - yes there is an issue that the team are looking into. Some regions have access and some don't. Please refer to status.onshape.com for updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI
  • Stuart_TodStuart_Tod Member Posts: 56 PRO
    And we're back! Fast work, guys. Thank you.
  • Mitchell_MachelskiMitchell_Machelski Member Posts: 8 PRO
    Wow it showed just how absolutely horrific the PTC/Onshape customer service is!!!!  I called their number in Boston and literally every call ended in a dead end and two people I talked to NEVER HEARD OF ONSHAPE!!!
  • NeilCookeNeilCooke Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 5,305
    @Mitchell_Machelski sorry for the bad experience and inconvenience on this occasion. The Onshape support team do not have a direct dial support line so if you called the head office at PTC you would likely have got through to a receptionist who may not have a detailed knowledge of all of PTC’s product lines. Be assured that our automated systems alerted us to the problem the moment it occurred so there is no need to call us in the future. 
    Senior Director, Technical Services, EMEAI