Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

3DConnexxion mouse not working proper

ton_tiggeston_tigges Member Posts: 4
Since several weeks my 3DConnexxion mouse doesn`t  work proper anymore. I can only zoom in and out. The other functions are dead. I have checked the mouse driver and this looks good.
What can this be??

Comments

• Options
    MichaelPascoeMichaelPascoe Member Posts: 1,713 PRO

When mine doesn't recognize Onshape, I usually exit the browser, then unplug and plug my device receiver. If this doesn't work, I go to where the driver is installed and stop then start the driver manually with the stop.exe and start.exe files if they gave them to me in that version of the driver.

Stop drivers > close browser > unplug device > plug device back in > start drivers > open browser again

Learn more about the Gospel of Christ  ( Here )

CADSharp  -  We make custom features and integrated Onshape apps!   cadsharp.com/featurescripts 💎
  • Options
    ton_tiggeston_tigges Member Posts: 4
    It`s working again. I was way behind with driver updates. Doewnloaded the latest driver and restarted and it`s working again. Thanks for the help.