Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

align views from different inserted views?

otaolafrotaolafr Member Posts: 113 EDU
hello,
is there any way to center two views that we inserted separately in one drawing,
I have, for example, the right views of an assembly explode and not explode, and I would like to center the two views in the center of the page (the horizontal middle vertically aligned to the horizontal middle of the page) 
is it possible?
best regards, franco
Tagged:

Answers

• john_mcclaryjohn_mcclary Member, Developers Posts: 3,890 PRO
    No, you will need to eyeball it. 
  • ross_macgregor429ross_macgregor429 Member Posts: 2 PRO
    I would love to see this feature, is there an update? 
  • Shubham_MishraShubham_Mishra Member Posts: 4 PRO
    Hi @PeteYodis, when can we expect that? It would be very helpful in drafting work. It could save a lot of re-work efforts.
  • Ketil_Volland_WorkKetil_Volland_Work Member Posts: 38 PRO
    Hi @pete_yodis, @PeteYodis

I was wondering when this will happen. It is something that we have been waiting for a long time. When generation General assembly drawings with various named positions this would be very (very) welcome funtionality to have.