Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Onshape, it can calculate a surface of 2D (rectangle,...)?

achref_hciniachref_hcini Member Posts: 2
Onshape, it can calculate a surface of 2D (rectangle,circle,...)?

Comments

• Options
    Narayan_KNarayan_K Member Posts: 379 ✭✭✭
    achref_hcini, As i understand,you want to find area of rectangle or circle in Onshape.If so then it is possible.Just click on the closed face of the rectangle/circle.you can find the area at the measurement box provided at the right bottom side of the window.

• Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    @achref_hcini , User can get surface area for rectangle and circle by clicking on respective face as shown in below video.

• Options
    pete_yodispete_yodis OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 666 ✭✭✭
    @viru A side bar... what are you using to capture gif animations?
  • Options
    viruviru Member, Developers Posts: 619 ✭✭✭✭
    @pete_yodis , i am using licecap tool by adjusting browser window by dragging
  • Options
    pete_yodispete_yodis OS Professional, Mentor Posts: 666 ✭✭✭
    Thanks... I think that is what others here have mentioned.  I'll need to put it on my to do list.  Kind regards...
  • Options
    achref_hciniachref_hcini Member Posts: 2
    @viru  , @Narayan_K  thank you  :)