Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Onshaper, mechanical engineer, designer, swimmer, hiker
What utility are you using to make the .zip files? I just tested those files directly and they failed, but when I unzipped them and then rezipped them with no changes on my computer they all worked as expected. Are you forcing any compression as par…
@daniel_stevenson897 - you're on the right track with the Pack&Go structure, the only issue is the name of the .zip file needs to match the name of the top level assembly. That's how we know which assembly to translate from. Let us know if that …