Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, outdoorsman, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
@Otaola_Franco You can name features when you create them by clicking on the pencil at the top. Naming is indexed by the order you add them but adding any automation here is not going to widely adopted as naming conventions are subjective. Best to…
@MBartlett_CSM This is not something that we will be considering at this time. Ideally we want to do the right thing without having a manual override to be in place. We added this to bodies for now and are placing our efforts to make tessellation …
@Frank_Online Thanks for the feedback. Today we restrict this to keep the threaded replies to the image post. We are looking at adding more to this in the future. In order to streamline to nesting and make sure the images in replies do not detrac…
@famadorian Today we do not have preview tools for these types of tabs. We do today on the webclient using Kudo. There are plans to try to support apps on mobile as well so this would work. Today it is bigger than just DXF. I will move this over t…
@raphael_grenier Are you looking for something like Stash in GIT? I think in this case you would branch and do your test case. That branch is your shelf.. otherwise suppress would work.
@MBartlett21 This request is an automation that does not fit all parties. I would say if you are looking to do this type of automation you would need to use the API. In most cases this can be addressed with BOM templates so you can show what colum…