Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, outdoorsman, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
@gkuhns It is best to have a discussion since I would be implementing something here to allow it to happen. I am not clear on what is hard to find. I added a dupe check when you submit a new request. I have tried to keep the requests unique here b…
@billy2 What specifically are you looking for? This search uses keywords. How are you looking to find an IR. What info do you have? I took this out of the voting site as it is not something that seems to be a feature we need to vote on.
@owen_sparks This is one of those things that we evaluate constantly of what can we do to improve performance of something that needs to "see" the entire structure and pull up every property that exists by indexing it some way. This is already part …
@owen_sparks We do this already when you are lookin at the released version. Give that a try. The workspace is not a place to show released parts as they can be modified.
@paul_bunnell That is not really how parametric systems work. All geometry is in the real size, not a unitless body. Since this is not something that is common there is not way to do that unless you scale the body. In any event, this is not reall…