Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Senior Application Engineer @ Onshape
- Last Active
- Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
(Image) @veronika_rettich you can slow down the video speed by clicking on the gear icon. I tried both 0.5 and 0.75. I would recommend 0.75 as it still provides smooth audio for following along. 0.5 … (View Post)3
You have to delete the distance dimension in the linear pattern first. Right now it is reading as 112.402. If you select that and delete it, then you should be able to reference the point. (View Post)1
These are 2 great tech tips to take a look at: https://www.onshape.com/cad-blog/tech-tip-how-to-use-numeric-fields-in-onshape https://www.onshape.com/cad-blog/tech-tip-parametric-variables-vs-configu… (View Post)6
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/f667cd99c73d3979b0627c52/w/945fccdc489249ae4168396d/e/204bc4f6c8b5c970262540a9 You need some sort of controlling parts. I have a few hidden to help drive the car aro… (View Post)1
@StephenG I also created a tech tip on some ways to take advantage of this along with a few other updates to sketches here: https://www.onshape.com/cad-blog/tech-tip-sketching-with-mate-connectors (View Post)2