Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
Sometimes it's a simple solution :) If you are trying to represent a weldment as a single part in an assembly (and thus create a correct BOM), then simply make a 'composite' part out of the constitue… (View Post)1
@billy2 - We are still working on making this better for everyone, but hopefully i can demystify some stuff for you. * Part Studios are where you make A PART. * If a second part is directly geometric… (View Post)1
Kenneth_Pacardo - please see this post for a full explanation . . . https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/comment/42750#Comment_42750 Bottom line - being able to insert an entire part studio is a conv… (View Post)1
Users: If you want this tool (automatic highlighting of non contiguous edges), submit enhancement requests - nothing has changed, we work on whatever is at the top of the list! :) Also - we moved int… (View Post)2