Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Title block not an option when making a new sheet

Hi all,

I was wondering if there were some option I'm missing to include a title block into a new drawing sheet. I know I can choose a template, but I'm just getting started and would like to simply work with the defaults. The drawing template I get by default is "custom" though, and I can't seem to find it when I try to change the format of the new sheet. The help docs don't seem to have much to say about this.

Thanks so much.

Best Answer

• Marco_AlbrechtMarco_Albrecht Member, Channel partner Posts: 1
    Answer ✓
    At the moment I have to select the template for every sheet separately. It will be helpful to have an option for using the template, I selected initially, at all sheets. Is that possible?

Answers

• Jenny_JohnsonJenny_Johnson Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 9

Are you choosing the Onshape templates when you make the drawing??

Jenny E Johnson
    Principal Technical Services Engineer, Onshape
    jjohnson@ptc.com
  • Marco_AlbrechtMarco_Albrecht Member, Channel partner Posts: 1
    Answer ✓
    At the moment I have to select the template for every sheet separately. It will be helpful to have an option for using the template, I selected initially, at all sheets. Is that possible?