Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Onshape User Groups!

noanoa Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 141
I am happy to announce that Onshape now has a home for all of its user groups up on Meetup. You can find it at https://www.onshape.com/events.

If you happen to be in Boston, New York, or San Francisco, check out the events coming up this month!

If you are interested in starting your own user group and believe that there are enough members in your area to sustain it, sign up here.

I'm looking forward to meeting some of you in person!

-Noa
Noa Flaherty / Customer Success / Onshape Inc.
Tagged:

Comments

• christopher_quijanochristopher_quijano OS Professional Posts: 50 PRO
    Is there any way you show a generic infographic of where Onshape users are. I would like to know if their are more users in my area.
  • Darren_A_HenryDarren_A_Henry Onshape Employees Posts: 64
    Is there any way you show a generic infographic of where Onshape users are. I would like to know if their are more users in my area.
    Hi

We wont publicize that information.  But I can tell you that all the major cities in the US and Europe have enough people to start a users group.   

Let us know what you are thinking about and we can help you get started.

Darren
  • david_cushingdavid_cushing Member Posts: 16
    I would love to checkout a user group but VERY new to the whole CAD thing, don't think I would fit in.
    Unless it catered to newbies. Plus don't think there are enough users in Naples, FL.
  • noanoa Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 141
    Hi @david_cushing,

User groups can be a great place for people of all experiences. The goal is to bring people together who are interested in CAD and want to learn from one another. In fact, one of the best was to graduate from the newbie phase is to learn from others.

I don't know that we're at the critical mass needed to start one in your area yet but I encourage you to try one out once we are!

-Noa 
    Noa Flaherty / Customer Success / Onshape Inc.