Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Sketch won't show -- how to remedy.

davd_wimberleydavd_wimberley OS Professional Posts: 5 PRO
The object was to create a surface loft between two splines using two guide curves. The first guide curve was already in existence. I created two planes, and on them drew two splines. Then I created a third plane and drew the second guide curve. I wanted the end of one splined to coincide with one end of the guide curve. 

I opened the spline sketch, at which point the second guide curve disappeared, and consistently did so. I tried to establish the plane as scrupulously as I could be using an existing surface, and a fully defined point. I tried extruding a surface from the guide curve only to find that the surface also disappeared when I opened the sketch for the spline. Finally I extruded a solid, hoping to be able to use an edge of the solid, but the solid also disappeared when I opened the sketch for the spline.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    davd_wimberleydavd_wimberley OS Professional Posts: 5 PRO
    Thanks a lot.  That makes sense.