Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Parts and faces disappeared!

Good morning,
I faced a problem in my model: in a part Studio containing a quite complex part and some other small parts made from boolean operations, some small parts do not display anymore, and moreover some faces of the main part also disappeared. 
Here is a screen copy of the problem:

and here is how it should be seen:

The model is "Nathalie_fromSTL", and this is in the "Main" branch.
I could rollback to a previous version (v12) and create a new branch "B2_Paume_OK", so I will be able to continue my work. But I would like to understand if I made a mistake somewhere or it is a bug with display or a boolean operation that goes wrong... or....
I suppose I did not modify this part studio between the correct and the wrong display, as I just made some tests of lofts in another part studio.

If you have some ideas...
Philippe
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    philip_thomasphilip_thomas Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 1,381
    edited October 2017
    Philippe - please open a support ticket and share the document with support.
    I saw another one on Friday (one of my models!), it may not be you! 
    Philip Thomas - Onshape
  • Options
    philippe_marinphilippe_marin Member Posts: 26 EDU
    Philip,
    when you say "open a support ticket" ... do you mean just asking a question in "Community support" category on this forum?
    I believe this has been done.

And I now shared the document with Onshape support. 
    Please note that the problem occured in the MAIN branch.
    Thanks.
    Philippe.