Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape, CAD, maker project and design.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
Mountain biker, coder, podcaster, blogger, mechanical engineer, technology junky, coffee lover, husband and father of two!
- Last Active
- Member, Administrator, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, outdoorsman, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
We need to print A1 plots, but it seems impossible to do so directly from Onshape page. Although, it is easy to print A4, A3, and A2 sheets, when I try to print A1 it comes out in A4 size. I have tried many things like trying different printer settings and printing A1 from other sources, but it seems the problem is regarded to Onshape.Please help solve this problem.Regards0August 10