Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
- Last Active
- Member, Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers
- Onshaper, avid mountain biker, overlander, hockey goaltender, mechanical engineer, technology geek, blogger, podcaster, coder, husband and father of 2.
I have posted the same basic question [below] several times over the past several days and it does not show nor do I received an answer. Can you please tell me why.
"I have the following sketch: https://cad.onshape.com/documents/d324b75e4efbf260d9d233dd/w/803593f104de82659fa499c9/e/14127092c6997d1c96ea070b. I would like to fully constrain the part so I can eventually print it out on a 3D Printer. However, before then I would like to include it in an assembly to iron out some issues of position and alignment of connections.
Thank you in advance for your assistance. Still getting use to the constraints.
Colin King0August 26
Hey Lougallo,I posted a question on the ask the community forum a few days ago and I don't think it ever got approved. Don't believe I ever got any responses. Wondering did I post that in the right spot? Is there something else I need to do in order to be able to ask questions? Thank you for your guidance.0August 26