Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Problem importing DXF files to Autodesk viewer

CAD_Hero_1337CAD_Hero_1337 Member Posts: 12 PRO
edited November 2017 in Community Support
I am exporting DXF's drawings from onshape and importing them to Autodesk viewer but they do not work. I can do DWG and STEP files. We do this to confirm compatibility before sending to our metal manufacturers. Does anyone have any advice. I have switched from text to polylines, tested both. also from 2013 to 2010 versions. nothing is successful.

Best Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Gave up and moved on from this... no need to show to autodesk anyway... it was an issue I had to help my boss realize. Thanks.

Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    Gave up and moved on from this... no need to show to autodesk anyway... it was an issue I had to help my boss realize. Thanks.