Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

The Circular pattern dialog is very small

martin_bratbomartin_bratbo Member Posts: 1
When I attempt to make a circular pattern in sketch, the dialog is very small and only shows the green checkmark, so it is impossible to change the number of items and the angle. How can this happen, and more importantly how can the problem be solved?

Answers

• Options
    emagdalenaC2iemagdalenaC2i Member, Developers, Channel partner Posts: 859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2018
    First, I don't see any dialog in the circular pattern inside a sketch and I have no problems with that command

But with that said, I try not to use the circular pattern inside a sketch. Instead I prefer to use the circular pattern feature, like in this example

Un saludo,

Eduardo Magdalena                         C2i Change 2 improve                         ☑ ¿Por qué no organizamos una reunión online?  
                                                                         Partner de PTC - Onshape                                     Averigua a quién conocemos en común