Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Force workspace update

Gwendal_FernetGwendal_Fernet Member Posts: 7
edited July 2019 in Community Support
Hello,

I have two branches in one document. I try to merge my "Main" Workspace into my other branch, but I have different workpace versions so I cannot. Notifications said I need to schedule the update of the other workspace but when I click on "NOW" for update and exit my document the update does not occur right away.
Is there a way to make the workspace update happen directly?

Thanks

UPDATE : OK I figure out, the document was open by other so the update cannot be done

Answers

• bradley_saulnbradley_sauln Moderator, Onshape Employees, Developers Posts: 373
    edited July 2019
    If you ever run into this again, feel free to file a support ticket for the document and our team can help out with this.
    Engineer | Adventurer | Tinkerer
    Twitter: @bradleysauln