Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Callout Balloon Stacking

Michael_CoffeeMichael_Coffee Member Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
This might be more basic than what I'm thinking, but how do you "stack" the balloons with the callout feature? Like in SW, you can use multiple balloons (or callouts) by "stacking" them, and since I'm about to point out hardware, it'd be nice if I could use one leader with multiple balloons attached to it in Onshape.

Best Answer

Answers

• Michael_CoffeeMichael_Coffee Member Posts: 90 ✭✭✭
    Sweet! At the moment, I'm just aligning the callouts to at least "look" like they're stacked (which I'm so glad aligning them is tremendously easier than SW x.x), so I'll be on the lookout for the update!

• benjamin_hammerbenjamin_hammer Member Posts: 3 PRO
    As a new user (from SW), I sure wish this option would come to fruition.
  • Alex_OsborneAlex_Osborne Member Posts: 3 PRO
    Requesting an update on this feature
  • Tommy_NaquinTommy_Naquin Member Posts: 2 PRO
    Just showing this improvement request some love. Stacked balloons are an incredibly useful feature for creating effective and concise drawings. (Not to mention they just look a lot more organized and clean)

Me and my team are waiting with excitement for this feature. Any updates on when this will be implemented? @PeteYodis
  • Micah_HaneyMicah_Haney Member Posts: 2 PRO
    How has this function not been added yet? I could see this making people lose faith in the development team when a small yet very helpful function is promised but not functional for over 3 years.
  • Ben_GuilbeauBen_Guilbeau Member Posts: 2
    When will this feature be functional? This is my largest frustration with the product - my drawings are way more cluttered than they have to be.
  • hayden_bischoffhayden_bischoff Member Posts: 2
    I would like to support this thread, I just submitted an improvement request for this feature.
  • KristianFKristianF Member Posts: 21 PRO
    edited September 2023
    I would like to support this thread, I just submitted an improvement request for this feature.

Agreed, this needs to be implemented. I cannot find your improvement request by the way. Can you post link?