Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Kitchen Cabinets

famadorianfamadorian Member Posts: 390 ✭✭✭
Has someone made a full cabinet with all kinds of part configurations for width and depths, together with all kinds of assembly configurations for number of drawers, etc. Also with movable doors and drawers?

I'm about to do just that, but if someone has made a head start, it'd be great;)

I've found cabinets with part configurations for widths and depths, so that's one down. 

Answers

• Cache_River_MillCache_River_Mill Member Posts: 225 PRO
    edited September 2019
    We are working on this too. Currently we are on version 2 and about to start version 3 from the ground up applying everything that we have learned.
    edited September 2019
    Our current version allows you to configure many things, but here is a small list of some of the configurable items:
    • Size of cabinet and material
    • Name of Cabinet and each part
    • Flatten the parts for machining
    • Connection types
    • Drawer slides
    • Drawer type (dove tail, dado, standard)
    • Hinges
    • Handles/Pulls

I realize this is an old post, but we finally "finished" a version of our modular cabinet.

Here is the modular cabinet model we built. It is still in progress, but may help you out!

https://forum.onshape.com/discussion/13883/modular-cabinet-model-showing-off-model#latest