Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

How do you set up student access when students have Microsoft acounts?

garvin_yeunggarvin_yeung Member Posts: 2
I just got access to educator enterprise accounts and need help setting up classrooms and access for my students.  Our students have office 365 accounts how do I set up the accounts for them with one click access

Comments

• Mark_CheliMark_Cheli Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 13
    Hi Garvin!

What you'll want to set up is a Microsoft SSO provider in your Enterprise settings.  I'll provide some basics instructions below but these two resources will be the most important for you:
    - Onshape Education Enterprise Learning Path
    Documentation on Enterprise SSO

The basic steps are as follows...
    1. Login to your Enterprise
    2. Click your name in the top-right and select "Enterprise Settings"
    3. Select the Authentication tab on the left
    4. Click Configure SSO provider
    5. Select your SSO provider from the dropdown and upload the appropriate configuration file

More information on the specifics of the configuration files and how to configured Microsoft ADFS or Azure AD can be found in the documentation above.