Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

After slicing in kiri-moto cnc dose not cut what is drawn.

I drew a "D" shape handle 15mm all round sliced it in kirimoto going by the grid in kirimoto the job was all even .sliced it and preview it all looked good,exported to cnc and cut it but the x axis is ok but the y axis the part reduced to 6mm. I cant seem to find a setting to correct this.Can any won help?

Best Answer

• Options
    silverardo52silverardo52 Member Posts: 2
    Answer ✓
    All sorted re calibrated y axis in Mach3 settings, some how setting had changed

Answers

• Options
    silverardo52silverardo52 Member Posts: 2
    Answer ✓
    All sorted re calibrated y axis in Mach3 settings, some how setting had changed
  • Options
    scott_caskeyscott_caskey Member Posts: 53 PRO
    Can you tell me how I tell Kirimoto which tool to use for which operation?  I import a part then configure my tools but how do you tell it which tool to use for which cut?