Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Sketch show constrains is not working

Since October 2nd I cannot see the constraints when I click the checkbox Show constraints in the sketch editor window. I only see a greyed little line where the constraint should be. I cannot see either the red constraint that shows a missing reference in the sketch. Help, please.

Answers

• Options
    matthew_stacymatthew_stacy Member Posts: 476 PRO
    @ricardo_raimondo, post a link to a public document illustrating your problem.
  • Options
    ricardo_raimondoricardo_raimondo Member Posts: 32
    Thanks a lot, Matthew. While I was looking for a solution to this issue that seems not to have any sense, one thing I ended up doing was to re-start the PC, as I thought this may be using too much memory. I was not able to confirm that, but the fact is that after the re-start the problem disappeared. If it happens again I will first check how much memory the program or the browser is using, and see what I can find out.