Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Sheet Metal Icon for table view and flat view is missing????

Newbie to Sheetmetal -

The tutorials all show a sheet metal tab that is used to view the "simultaneous" flat view and table view.  This icon is not visible for me.  

I have an Education Enterprise version of Onshape.  I have attached a screenshot of my exercise from the tutorials and no sheetmetal icon is visible on the right.  Highlighting the part or the feature does not make it available.  What could be wrong?

Best Answer

Answers

• joel_bruxvoort355joel_bruxvoort355 Member Posts: 3 EDU
    Answer ✓
    Closing the document and reopening fixed the issue.
  • orion_siebertorion_siebert Member Posts: 2 EDU
    Closing the document and reopening fixed the issue.
    Fixed it for me too.
  • leecaseyleecasey Member Posts: 34 PRO
    why isn't this fixed yet? 
  • martienmartien Member Posts: 13 ✭✭
    For me closing and reopening the document did not help, but a shift-reload of the page did help.
  • simon_norris040simon_norris040 Member Posts: 4 EDU
    Thanks @martien_verbruggen that worked for me too. 
  • ben_wilson405ben_wilson405 Member Posts: 5
    It doesn’t appear to display in the iOS version of the app either, any word on how to get to it via this means?

Resetting helped sort my issue with a laptop browser.
  • ben_wilson405ben_wilson405 Member Posts: 5
    It doesn’t appear to display in the iOS version of the app either, any word on how to get to it via this means?

Resetting helped sort my issue with a laptop browser.
  • matthew_stacymatthew_stacy Member Posts: 475 PRO
    The disappearing SHEET METAL TABLE AND FLAT VIEW is still an issue.  Refreshing my browser <F5>  is the only thing that worked for me (Firefox running on Windows 11).
  • glen_dewsburyglen_dewsbury Member Posts: 559 ✭✭✭
    Ditto Matthew. Except not just SM icon. Sometimes other icons in that group.