Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

HTML in Forum Posts

mahirmahir Member, Developers Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
I was just editing a forum post and ran into a limitation inserting a subscript. Since there is no GUI button available for that, I attempted to do this via the <sub> tag while directly editing the HTML. No go. Which brings me to the question. What HTML tags are actually supported? Is it just the tags that correspond to explicit buttons in the GUI?
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,359 PRO
    It is possible to use Unicode versions of subscript or superscript numbers in forum posts. 
  • Options
    mahirmahir Member, Developers Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S1mon said:
    It is possible to use Unicode versions of subscript or superscript numbers in forum posts. 
    Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for future posts. It's not super important, but it would still be nice to know what subset of HTML is supported.
  • Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,359 PRO
    I still don't have a real answer to this, but I have noticed that HTML tables work in posts (see example), even though it's not a button or option in the GUI. I copied and pasted a table from another web site, and then ended up fixing things in the code view because I accidentally screwed it up.