Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

college lesson 2 pdf where is it

don_bdon_b Member Posts: 106 ✭✭
college lesson 2 pdf where is it......link?

Answers

• Domenico_DiMareDomenico_DiMare Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 85
    Hi @don_b

What college lesson are you referring to?

If you haven't seen, there are a lot of learning resources in our Learning Center here: https://learn.onshape.com/
    I recommend CAD Basics if you haven't used CAD before.

If you are a teacher looking for curriculum, we have curriculum resources on the Learning Center as well.
  • don_bdon_b Member Posts: 106 ✭✭
    I found it .....someone has mounted what I was looking for on github......I will look at your links however your site is so very busy/cluttered with links to paid content that I have not explored it much
    the you tubes are good that you can see the picks....however it is hard to skip forward or trying to find exactly what you want to find.  .....easier in PDF lessons. 
    as an example to the difficulties I have.....I do not see this thread and will have to poke around to find it......