Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Improvements to Onshape - March 20th, 2023

2»

Comments

• Options
    wout_theelen541wout_theelen541 Member, csevp Posts: 198 PRO
    Everyone one has been thinking it but won't want to admit it but I think we are going to have to wait til Monday for the new release. I had my assistant do some research but couldn't confirm one way or the other.

Q: "Are OnShape updates only on Mondays?"

A: "As an AI language model, I do not have access to real-time information on software updates for OnShape. However, based on my knowledge cutoff date of September 2021, there was no official information available stating that OnShape updates only occur on Mondays.

It is possible that OnShape has a regular schedule for releasing updates, but it is also possible that updates are released as needed, depending on the nature of the changes and the urgency of the updates. It is best to check with OnShape's official documentation or support channels to get the most up-to-date and accurate information about their update release schedule."