Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Can't continu Self-Paced Courses

damien_paugamdamien_paugam Member Posts: 2
Hello,

I'm very antousiat by OnShape and would like to continu trainings but I can't conect to next tutorials.
Seen zip attachment files.

Thank you for your feedback

Damien

Best Answer

• Options
    jocelyn_willis386jocelyn_willis386 Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi Damien. Thanks for reaching out and it is great to hear you are enjoying both Onshape and the content in the Learning Center. Some items in the Learning Center are available to all users, for example, the 12 self-paced "Fundamental" courses. However, advanced content like configurations and sheet metal are currently only available to customers. It looks like you are currently a free user. Would you like to speak with our team about possibly purchasing a subscription of Onshape?

Answers

• Options
    jocelyn_willis386jocelyn_willis386 Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi Damien. Thanks for reaching out and it is great to hear you are enjoying both Onshape and the content in the Learning Center. Some items in the Learning Center are available to all users, for example, the 12 self-paced "Fundamental" courses. However, advanced content like configurations and sheet metal are currently only available to customers. It looks like you are currently a free user. Would you like to speak with our team about possibly purchasing a subscription of Onshape?
  • Options
    damien_paugamdamien_paugam Member Posts: 2
    Hello Jocelyn, why not. May be can I purchase one for finishing my training. But it should be better to speack with someone.
    Thank you