Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Looking to find an experienced and exceptional mechanical engineer...

jan_gaarejan_gaare Member Posts: 7 PRO
Hi there, Im Jan, industrial designer with more then 20years of experiance. Im working on several projects as main development manager in www.silencer.no.
We develop equipment for blasting work enviroments. We could need some help with some more technical issues according, consepts, materials and production.
Its great if you are used to cooperate with industrial designers, that you are fluent in "onshape", and can give priority to our projects in periodes. We communicate in English and/or Norwegian.
If you know the right person or feel up to it. Please take contact. Best regards Jan Gaare

Comments

• Options
    svenolov_nystromsvenolov_nystrom OS Professional Posts: 63 PRO
    Hi I am a retired mechanical designer, 40 years experience with underground rock drill rigs. Rock enforcement and a lot more.
    I have 4 years experience with Onshape with my own project Drill bit changer for drill Jumbos
    I am sutiated in Örebro Sweden  www.baskengineering.com
    I like to share my experience of Onshape. It is perfect for cooperation
    Mvh Svenolov
    svenolovnystrom@gmail.com
  • Options
    jocelyn_willis386jocelyn_willis386 Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 5
    @jan_gaare and @svenolov_nystrom there is also a site/service, Assist 2 Develop, that is separate from Onshape but a place we are encouraging users to list their services and/or design needs. We are just getting started but I'd encourage you both to take a look - https://www.assist2develop.com/. Let me know if you would like an introduction to the Founder and I will email introduce you.