Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
- Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
- Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
- Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
- Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.
I want to help make custom feature icons
I've got a ton of custom features in my toolbar, and I'm wanting to clean up the list a bit by making custom icons for my favorite features. I'd like to have the custom feature owners add it to their own code instead of copying them to add my own. That way if the feature creator updates it, I won't be left behind, and also more people can benefit. I have a few questions about that.
- how do I find and contact the feature creator? I can look at the history to see a name, but not an Onshape username to message. There's a better way, right?
- who has some suggestions for features they'd like to have an icon? No promises I'll get to it, but i might
Evan Reese / Agency Owner and Industrial Designer