Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Why can't my high-school engineering students log into Onshape?

david_sumidadavid_sumida Member Posts: 2
Just last week, I had my entire engineering class sign up to create Onshape accounts. It seemed like such a great solution for ONLINE learning since we no longer have access to our school's computers to run Autodesk.  But now many of the students cannot log in tonight. :( As the teacher, I have no trouble logging in.   Does anyone in the Onshape community have any idea what the problem might be? Thx in advance, otherwise I might be up a creek without a paddle :(

Answers

• mcheli_academicmcheli_academic Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 10 EDU
    Hi David,

So sorry to hear that you're having problems.  There shouldn't be any reason why the student's can't log in right now, but I'd be more than happy to work with you to troubleshoot.  Can you please reach out to me directly?  I've sent you a DM