Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Dimension properties?

Mark_50Mark_50 Member Posts: 6
I do not seem to be able to get the dimension properties box to appear?
I tried following the directions, but all i get is the icon to drag dimensions around. Anyone tell me the trick?

mark

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    navnav Member Posts: 258 ✭✭✭✭
    Hi @mark_50 when you mention the Dimension property box are you referring to the menu where you change the workspace units ?

Because otherwise there is no dimension property box, when on a sketch you just click the dimension feature and dimension the sketch as required

If I misunderstood your question please my apologies.

Nicolas Ariza V.
    Indaer -- Aircraft Lifecycle Solutions
  • Options
    Mark_50Mark_50 Member Posts: 6
    Thank you for the reply.

Actually i was looking to set a default decimal place, like two , three , four places after the decimal.

i saw this

Dimension properties dialog   https://cad.onshape.com/help/#drawings-dimensions.htm?TocPath=Drawings|_____5

I now realize that may be referring to drawings and not models.  So i tried to create a drawing based on the info on the page i refferenced but I do not get the option to create a drawing?

mark