Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

The circles have construction lines I did not create those lines; they can't be extruded

mario_darceuilmario_darceuil Member Posts: 108 ✭✭
I did not enable the construction lines when I created the circles, I don't know how they got there. The circles can't be extruded.
Please help.

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/89174a5bac781226c1756a81/w/81144a85319dc06454ddb82f/e/d925c455721d8c05f0fd91de

Answers

• Options
    GWS50GWS50 Member Posts: 379 PRO
    Hi Mario,

the extrusions do work here but it may be that as you have a sketch turned on (visible) 'in front' of the circle sketch, you can't highlight the part you want to extrude. You could rotate around the access the areas you want to extrude or hide the other sketch.
    There is also another empty sketch just after the circle sketch in the history tree which maybe confusing things a little.

I don't know why there are extension lines if you didn't draw them in.