Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Hi, How do I select the bottom inside edge to fillet on Exercise: Coffee Cup

MJCJMJCJ Member Posts: 10
I am unable to select a bottom inside edge to fillet (slide 17/20) after using the revolve remove tools on this exercise. I know that it will be something that I have not done correctly but I have redrawn several time with the same result. I want to move on but want to resolve this. 
https://cad.onshape.com/documents/eb7f563e622b07959e64300c/w/0785910482970f2f28e96aaf/e/39772bf552e05c448a84fde7

Best Answers

• Options
    bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
    Answer ✓
    @MJCJ
    Looks like you fixed it?
    www.accuratepattern.com

Answers

• Options
    bruce_williamsbruce_williams Member, Developers Posts: 842 PRO
    Answer ✓
    @MJCJ
    Looks like you fixed it?
    www.accuratepattern.com
  • Options
    Thank you Bruce. Yes I worked it out just after posting my question. I must have re drawn the item four times thinking that I had done something wrong. I was trying to select an inside edge from the outside, I just thought that I should try looking into the cup from top view and there it was! All part of the learning process I suppose. 
  • Options
    Hi Jake, Thank you for this. I will have a practice with that tomorrow. I got the 'Select Other' menu up on my exercise and that looks a good one to remember. All this new learning, I'm really enjoying it.