Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

No Pain, All Gain with Cloud CAD and CAE

valerio_marravalerio_marra Member Posts: 1
We're looking forward to present OnScale Solve to the Onshape community!

OnScale's CEO and founder, Ian Campbell, will be showing how you can simulate in the cloud your next design from Onshape.

Join us on November 19th, register to the webinar here.

If you can't wait until the webinar, check out our app store entry.

See you on Thursday!
Valerio

Comments

• matthew_stacymatthew_stacy Member Posts: 475 PRO
    All pain.

Anyone besides me having trouble with the registration link?  The submit button repeatedly rewarded me with the hourglass or death.
  • Aaron_MagninAaron_Magnin Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 114
    All pain.

Anyone besides me having trouble with the registration link?  The submit button repeatedly rewarded me with the hourglass or death.
    Hey Matthew, I know we already worked on this via email, but I wanted to share the solution here for others too:
    There are a couple of fields in the registration link that are required, but don't have a * to denote that. Try to fill out all the inputs (company URL is what got me), so that you're able to register. See you later today
  • matthew_stacymatthew_stacy Member Posts: 475 PRO
    @Aaron_Magnin, it my case it turned out to be a Firefox privacy setting.  For whatever reason, the webinar registration has an aversion to privacy.  Tools > Options > Privacy > Remember History.  The remember history setting must be enabled.

• Aaron_21Aaron_21 Member Posts: 1 ✭✭
    We'll have to look into this further. Thanks again for sharing! One of our app developers also noted there were some changes to Firefox/Safari regarding cross site tracking restrictions (if enabled--which appear to be by default now).