Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Working in tutorial, video's not showing up, everything else is there.

Working in tutorial, video's not showing up, everything else is there. 

Answers

• nic_giannandreanic_giannandrea Member Posts: 3 EDU
    I've had the same issue.
    I have my students use the tutorials as a quick start into Onshape for my course.  Unfortunately when the video went missing many of my students have missed out, especially those that have started the course late, or have had tech issues early on this semester. 

I have submitted a support ticket for this issue and have received the following:
    10/22/2020 "has been identified as a bug and we are working on it. As soon as this gets addressed and is pushed to cad.onshape.com, we will update this ticket to so you can confirm the update."

When asking for an update on this issue:
    11/03/2020 "
    We're still working on this, we recently moved our marketing site to a new provider and this was part of the fallout. We're trying to fix these older materials.
    Orthogonally, our Learning Center (https://learn.onshape.com/) has been the home for new Onshape learning content. If you want this content in your enterprise, I can make you a copy of all of the documents for you."

Later, they gave me a copy of the learning center docs to save in my enterprise.

Still, I would love to have those videos.  I have asked to at least get a copy of the videos (11/06/2020) and I will replicate what I need to keep my own version of the "tutorial" going.

Haven't heard back in regard to a copy of the videos yet.

Does anyone else out there have a copy of those videos somewhere?