Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

display states in drawings

As in other threads, I am looking to not show hidden items in my drawings.  I successfully created various display states in my assemblies,  However when I insert assemblies into my drawing I get all the detail. I tried using the drop down box to only use the display state in the drawing I want to choose, but the drop down box only list the "display all" Option.  I would assume I should be able to pick the various display states, but as stated I do not get that option

Answers

• steve_ulrich290steve_ulrich290 Member Posts: 12
    please ignore this question.  I made a silly mistake and forgot to hit the refresh button on the drawing.  Once I did I was able to use the display tool. Sorry for any inconvenience
  • romeograhamromeograham Member Posts: 656 PRO
    No problem @steve_ulrich290. It's great that you posted the solution, even for things that seem like a simple mistake. If one person made the error, guaranteed there are others wondering about the same thing!
  • steve_ulrich290steve_ulrich290 Member Posts: 12
    please ignore this question.  I made a silly mistake and forgot to hit the refresh button on the drawing.  Once I did I was