Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Modify the scale of all parts of an assembly

peter_carrepeter_carre Member Posts: 2
Hi 
Can I modify the scale of all parts of an onshape assembly, or parts by parts ? because I have create 2 models that represent 3 parts in my assembly, by when I modify the scale on the studio, the scale modifications are not tacke in account.

Thanks in advance :-)

Answers

• Options
    PrachiPrachi Member, OS Professional Posts: 262 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you need to learn configurations in part studios and assemblies.
    Configured parts get your different sizes and are selectable when making a configured assembly.
    The answer to your question is no, assemblies don't scale but use of configurations will get you there.
    The other way is multiple assemblies. You can copy them then use replace to get the new part in each assembly.

Glen