Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Can you fill out our survey for research on collaborative CAD tools?

Hi there,
Prof. Tucker Marion and I are undertaking a research project to better understand the use of collaborative cloud-CAD tools. We’ve designed a 15-minute survey, and are looking to collect data from users like you. If you participate in the survey, you will be entered into a raffle for the chance to win one of 10 $50 Amazon Gift Cards. 
The link to our survey is here: https://neu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b8lDAYAxOkntYNv 
Thank you for your time and valuable perspectives. We look forward to sharing the results of this study with the forum.
Sincerely,
Prof. Alison Olechowski (University of Toronto) and Prof. Tucker Marion (Northeastern University)

Answers

• Ste_WilsonSte_Wilson Member Posts: 198 EDU
    Just one thing... You ask if the company is US only or a multinational.. 
    Do you only need US companies or are small domestic companies in the rest of the world allowed? :)
  • alison_olechowski392alison_olechowski392 Member Posts: 12 EDU
    Hi @Ste_Wilson, great point. We will update this question in the survey with more options. We are interested in the rest of the world! I'm here in Canada myself :smile: