Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How to Make Google Drive Integration Useful?

S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,372 PRO
Maybe I'm missing something really obvious, but the integration with Google Drive is not very useful for me at the moment. I've added a Google Drive account to my Onshape account, but the files that I want are just "Shared with me" under the Google account, which doesn't seem to show up in Onshape at all. I can add a link to these folders in Google's "My Drive", but when I go to Onshape, there's just a placeholder file which doesn't link to anything.
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    raviravi Onshape Employees Posts: 34
    Did you try searching for file? We don't show the root folder structure as you see in the drive but we do bring in the files. Can you also submit a ticket for us to track this?
  • Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,372 PRO
    edited September 2021
    I tried to search for a file which I know is in the "shared with me" files, and it doesn't show up. I'll add a ticket.