Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Upcoming User Group - Configurations

chadstoltzfuschadstoltzfus Member, Developers, csevp Posts: 131 PRO
Hello, all! If any of you have seen my user group presentations in the past you know I am a huge advocate of leveraging FeatureScript to create new workflows in CAD. I'm looking forward to also showing the power of configurations in Onshape and demonstrating some of the lesser known techniques to elevate your configuration and reduce the size of configuration tables. Of course, I'll also be demonstrating how custom features can work with configurations to do some of these things. I don't think it would be a presentation by me if I didn't sing the praises of FeatureScript.

I will also be joined by Sam Holland, who will present a variety of tips (FeatureScripts, variables, sheet metal tool for cables, and more!) while showing the design of an electronics enclosure.

The user group will be held digitally on Tuesday, September 21st at 6pm EST. If any of you are interested, head over to the registration link and sign up today!  
Applications Developer at Premier Custom Built
chadstoltzfus@premiercb.com