Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

I hope to learn and wanted a direction to start, thanks!

im_heim_he Member Posts: 4
Well im not sure where to start my learning and wanted to start on that. From basics to more advanced. Thanks!

Answers

• Options
    Jake_DelanoJake_Delano Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 41
    The Onshape Learning Center is a great place to start, my suggestion would be to do some of the self-paced courses and move up from there. Start with the CAD Basics learning pathway and then continue to others
  • Options
    michael3424michael3424 Member Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭
    After tipping your toe in the Learning Center a bit, find something that you want to make or design and start work on that.  Dive deeper into the Learning Center when you hit obstacles and ask questions here when you get stumped or need help with general design approaches or teminology.