Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Different types of revision table

guy_rogelguy_rogel Member, User Group Leader Posts: 84 PRO
We have different clients asking for different types of revison table. for example with approver and without approver
Currently I think there is just one option that can be changed.
am I missing somthing ?

Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    STEGSTEG Member, User Group Leader Posts: 76 PRO
    Create many revision tables that you place outside the drawing area in your drawing template and then move to the drawing the one you need at drawing creation?
  • Options
    Nath_McCNath_McC Member Posts: 114 PRO
    Under the release management area of the settings, you can update the type of revision table. As far as I can see, you can only have one template.

• Options
    Thanks Nath_McC
    As you say there is only one option , so once I change it , other drawings will change as well. this is not so good for me.
  • Options
    STEG said:
    Create many revision tables that you place outside the drawing area in your drawing template and then move to the drawing the one you need at drawing creation?
    Thanks STEG
    this is not a real revision table, it will not update correctly when I release parts. it's a manual version. I would like it to be automated with onshape release process .