Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Assembly Parts Changing Color

Hi, one day a few parts in my assembly changed to a certain color.  For example all of the handles in my assembly turned yellow and all of a certain part turned light blue.  I had already assigned a color for these parts in the part studios.  This is what the part looked like in a sub assembly:  I clicked on the parts to edit in context and when I did, the part was the correct color that it originally was.Then I went back to the main Assembly and this problem was fixed for that part, although some other parts still had the same problem.  Does anyone know how to solve this problem or know if this is a glitch?

Answers