Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

beta Render Studio

dan_schniersdan_schniers Member Posts: 16 ✭✭
is the beta Render Studio going to offered to the onshape public license, maybe allowed to make a limited number of renderings for public.

Just a thought.

Thank you.

Answers

• Options
    Greg_KeosayianGreg_Keosayian Member Posts: 26 PRO
    I suddenly been having issues with things taking too long. As a paid user, I hope this is not due to a lot of public users using up server bandwidth through the use of this new feature. 
  • Options
    GregBrownGregBrown Member, Onshape Employees Posts: 104
    Please report any issues through the normal support channels, including if you feel things are taking too long. As part of this beta process we are monitoring, learning and optimizing the resource and overall experience (amongst many other things) so your feedback will be valuable. Also just to reiterate, only Pro and Enterprise users are able to access Render Studio - but still, there is finite bandwidth available. The scaling and provisioning of this is precisely the optimization we are aiming to do during beta.
  • Options
    AuroraRonAuroraRon Member Posts: 120 PRO
    I see Render Studio Beta is now a paid subscription or needs to be upgraded?