Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

I cannot recreate the front of this boat

No matter how many sketches, extrusions, chamfers, etc. I've done, I cannot seem to recreate the front of this boat. The front of the boat in the image has a skinny mid section that goes from the top edge of the boat to the bottom whereas my CAD model's mid section increases in width as it goes towards the bottom. I've even changed the order of my sketches and extrusions. Please help!

Also, how would I create the ridges on the sides of the boat where you can see its width reduce with each one? Thank you! Here's the link to the doc (https://cad.onshape.com/documents/3dc586bfcb9ee313aae79692/w/8acc8396dbade22bc8a3a2df/e/726c0f81a04e6174b7cf16d8?renderMode=0&uiState=6201e557257b2a4fcad6725d) and I've attached 4 images.

Answers