Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Unilateral profile tolerance is broken. Displays as "?"

Hello, 

Until now all of my drawings have had the unilateral tolerance displayed correctly. I'm not sure when, but now they all display as "?" mark symbols. I've deleted the notation and replaced it with no success. Is this something new/what can I do to resolve it?

Left is current. right is previous 

Best Answer

• Options
    PeteYodisPeteYodis Moderator, Onshape Employees Posts: 520
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Yes @rinko_maeshima We have a few bugs here we are working to correct.  If you use the workspace menu to ""Print" the drawing. I don't think the issue will manifest - It's only if you use the export option on the drawing tab. 

Answers

• Options
    @rinko_maeshima We have a critical bug we are working on resolving for this.  I've created a ticket for you on that.  
  • Options
    rinko_maeshimarinko_maeshima Member Posts: 5
    Thank you PeteYodis ! Looking forward to a resolution 
  • Options
    I think it just got fixed. Appreciate your time! 
  • Options
    Oh I spoke too soon. It's been fixed in the workspace, but after I export the file to PDF the unilateral is still broken. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022 Answer ✓
    Yes @rinko_maeshima We have a few bugs here we are working to correct.  If you use the workspace menu to ""Print" the drawing. I don't think the issue will manifest - It's only if you use the export option on the drawing tab. 
  • Options
    Thanks PeteYodis, the "Print" is a good workaround. Appreciate your time! -Rinko M 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    @rinko_maeshima I forgot to update this post to let everyone know we did push a fix for the issue yesterday.  
  • Options
    S1monS1mon Member Posts: 2,387 PRO
    I've never used that modifier in GD&T, but I love that Onshape can push fixes like this in between release cycles. This kind of issue would take months if not years to get fixed on other CAD systems.