Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

Looking for CAD drafter/engineer

eric_schimelpfenigeric_schimelpfenig Member Posts: 75 EDU
Hi there! I have a local high end cabinetry/casework goods manufacturer that is looking for a full time CAD drafter/engineer.

This is a company of around 70 people that makes really interesting stuff. Currently they use Inventor/Solidworks. This is an opportunity to be the head of a two person drafting department. They have good pay and benefits. They are open to switching to Onshape which is why I'm posting the job here. The job is in Western Massachusetts. Mostly in person but has the opportunity for some remote work.

Message me at eric at fabber dot app if you are interested.

Comments

• Options
    thong_van_nguyenthong_van_nguyen Member Posts: 17 ✭✭
    edited March 2022
    Any chance for Onshape work remote ? I have been work with Onshape drafter for Australian company in before. I would like apply this job. my email: nvthong79@gmail.com, whatApp : +84 909914799 . I used  SolidWork for casegood design for Deskmakers project( www.deskmakers.com) 
  • Options
    nicholas_radzykewycznicholas_radzykewycz Member Posts: 30 PRO
    How is your department doing? Would you like to add a 3rd person? I am an Onshape Certified Professional and looking for work.