Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

How Does One Open Phenometry Phi

I apologize if the answer to my question is inanely obvious as I have never before used an app from the OnShape hub. Despite watching an hour's worth of content from the Phenometry YouTube channel, I have now realized an embarrassing oversight on my behalf. None of the tutorials addressed how to open the Phi application from within OnShape. Is there a particular button that I have overlooked? Or, would I need to manually enter another URL into my web browser?

Thank you all in advance. 
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Options
    john_piwinski483john_piwinski483 Member Posts: 2 EDU
    Answer ✓
    After posting my question, I found a similar topic about opening apps in general. I now realize that I am to click a small box with a + in the bottom left corner of the screen. Then, there will be an option to open Phi using the applications panel. 

Answers

• Options
    john_piwinski483john_piwinski483 Member Posts: 2 EDU
    Answer ✓
    After posting my question, I found a similar topic about opening apps in general. I now realize that I am to click a small box with a + in the bottom left corner of the screen. Then, there will be an option to open Phi using the applications panel.