Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Highlight a mate connector using an entity in a table row

monroe_weber_shirkmonroe_weber_shirk Member Posts: 94 EDU
edited August 2022 in Community Support
I'm creating mate connectors with attributes that I'll display in a table. I'd like to highlight the mate connector corresponding to the table row. I've done this with other bodies. When I select a row in the table where I've set the mate connector as the relevant entity, the mate connector doesn't respond. I can make adjacent lines highlight, but I'd like to highlight the mate connector. Is there a way to make a mate connector highlight when its row is selected in a table?

Answers

• monroe_weber_shirkmonroe_weber_shirk Member Posts: 94 EDU
    How does Onshape highlight mate connectors when you mouse over the feature that created the mate connector? I'd like to be able to use that same system in a custom table to highlight the mates that correspond with each row.