Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Why doesn't update context actually removes the "blue dot"?

I have a part studio created in context of an assembly. I used to be able to update the context in both the assembly and the part studio and it would execute normally, the "blue dot" next to the part would disappear. Now, the blue dot won't disappear letting me to believe that there is actually an issue with updating the context. I don't see any errors being displayed so I don't know what is the actual problem. Could someone point me in the right direction and help me diagnose? Thanks.

https://cad.onshape.com/documents/e02ba042d40e061016c849ba/w/35d5444f731c108283bc2d6d/e/37d38acada8b05dfce42308b?renderMode=0&uiState=6331e06a33e1c311cdc04a54

Answers

• wout_theelen541wout_theelen541 Member, csevp Posts: 198 PRO
    I don't see a blue dot.
    It could be that it took longer than usual to update or that there is a technical issue with your doc.