Welcome to the Onshape forum! Ask questions and join in the discussions about everything Onshape.

First time visiting? Here are some places to start:
  1. Looking for a certain topic? Check out the categories filter or use Search (upper right).
  2. Need support? Ask a question to our Community Support category.
  3. Please submit support tickets for bugs but you can request improvements in the Product Feedback category.
  4. Be respectful, on topic and if you see a problem, Flag it.

If you would like to contact our Community Manager personally, feel free to send a private message or an email.

Options

A self paced learning question.

ImheImhe Member Posts: 4
The loft lesson... I feel theres issues as the answer doesn't appear there. The other issue is its not smooth and have tried changing the order of lofting many times over and its the same as if it has a little warping. However I tried creating two lofts and that creates a smooth surface without the warping. The issue is the answer for the mass isn't matching what im showing as any of the options. I already changed the material as per instructed and reviewed the measurements to match the instructions and seems to be correct.

Answers

• Options
    wout_theelen541wout_theelen541 Member, csevp Posts: 198 PRO
    This is not a question for the forum.

The OnShape lessons usually age well over updates but it could always be that something needs updating.
    Just pick the closest answer if it's only a bit off or just guess a few times to get past that question.
    If you still have questions there are surveys at the end of the lesson where you can ask these questions.